Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Lawn Fawn CHA Challenge

Hello everyone! Happy New Year! I hope that everyone had a fun and safe holiday season this year! I'm just glad it is over. It's great to see family, but for us that means traveling all across the state, and that's exhausting!

Today I have some fun Lawn Fawn cards that I want to share with you! I made these cards for the CHA Challenge. The winners will be featured in their catalog and will be shown at their booth at the Craft and Hobby Association trade show! Check out the other cards at the Lawn Fawn blog. They are all so cute!

Anyways, I used the Plus One stamp set. It's one of my favorites! Here is the first card that I made:


2 comments:

  1. beautiful!! i just adore that giant bow!! it adds the perfect feminine touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really pretty, Elise! I love it :) Glad you guys had a nice holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)