Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Lawnscaping Challenge #26

Hello everyone! This week I made a card for the Lawnscaping Challenge!


I was really excited to find this blog because I love Lawn Fawn stamps!! The challenge this week was to create a winter wonderland with your Lawn Fawn stamps. Here is my card:


Hehe! I only have a few Lawn Fawn stamps, so I used the Bake me a Cake set to make a snowman! I also used the set to make the arms and the top hat. The sentiment is from the Cozy Christmas set and the rest of the card comes from a Recollections paper set. Thanks for looking!

P.S. My husband just made a light box for me to take pictures of my cards!! I think they look much better! Thank, bud! :)

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I am loving this! Cake turned snowman! That is brilliant! Absolutely brilliant!!! I love the imagination of this card. The layers. Everything. And congrats on the lightbox as well. It does make photographing a lot easier! Thank you so much for joining us at Lawnscaping for our Winter Wonderland challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now THAT is clever!!!! So much fun - I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)