Monday, December 9, 2019

LF Inspiration Week: Heart Shaker Gift Tag

Hello again! The Lawn Fawn Inspiration and Release week continues today with a look at the new Heart Shaker Gift Tag set!


This die is perfect to create heart shaped shaker tags, but it can also be used to create cute and quick heart shaped tags! For my tags, I used Guava and Ballet Slippers cardstock to die cut the tags and small hearts. I stamped sentiments from the new Love Poems stamp set on the front, and added the to and from lines on the back with the Tiny Tag Sayings stamp set. To finish, I tied some Orchid Twine to the tags. Super quick and easy!


Check out the Lawn Fawn blog for more ways to use this fun gift tag die and for a video on how I created these tags!

Thanks so much for visiting! I'll be back again tomorrow with more inspiration! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)