Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Mighty Hands Inspiration Week - Good Gift and Peace Words

Hello again! I have two cards to share with you today that feature products from the new Mighty Hands release!

My first card features the new Good Gift stamp set. This set is so cute and it would be perfect to create a new baby card!


To create my card, I started by using a cloud stencil and ink blending a light blue cloudy sky. I used Lawn Fawn's Rose Gold embossing powder to heat emboss the sentiment in the lower left corner. I stamped the child and balloon onto white cardstock, colored the image with Copic markers, and fussy cut the image out. I attached the image with foam tape, and them stamped a few birds in the sky. I also stamped a few small hearts in pink ink from a Lawn Fawn stamp set that I had in my stash.

My second card showcases the Peace Words stamp set. I like the big, scripty "peace" and how it can work with the smaller sentiments included in the set.


I started with a piece of purple paper from Lawn Fawn's Watercolor Wishes paper pack and die cut it with the Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frames die.  I kept the frame with the dark side up, but I flipped the inside rectangle over so that the lighter paper was inside the frame. Then, I stamped the "peace" in purple ink, and white heat embossed the rest of the sentiment on black cardstock. I attached the black cardstock and the dove with foam tape, and I also used foam tape to pop up the frame. This would be so cute to recreate in a variety of colors!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to check out more inspiration on the Mighty Hands Instagram page and to enter the giveaway! And there's free shipping in the Mighty Hands store until October 31st! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)