Monday, October 14, 2019

LF Inspiration Week: Shadow Box Card Mountain Add-On

Hi everyone! I have another card to share that was featured during Lawn Fawn's October Inspiration Week! This card features the Shadow Box Card Mountain Add-On die. 


The die works great with the Shadow Box Card die, but you can also use it on its own, or with the Center Picture Window Card die. I ink blended a night sky with distress oxide inks. I added the mountains cut from Dolphin cardstock and the trees cut from Noble Fir cardstock.

For the center picture window, I used acetate to make the scene see through! It was a little tricky to adhere, but it looks really neat! The inside scene features the yeti from Yeti or Not.


Thanks for visiting! Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)