Saturday, August 17, 2019

LF Inspiration Week: Fortune Teller Tabby

Good morning friends! I hope you are enjoying the inspiration from the Lawn Fawn Release Week! We still have lots of more inspiration to share with you before the new products become available on August 22nd.


Today, we are sharing projects that feature the Fortune Teller Tabby set. I stamped the kitty, along with the cats from the Say What? Pets and Keep On Swimming sets, colored them with Copic markers, and die cut them with the coordinating dies.


The background was created by ink blended purple distress oxide inks onto Bristol Smooth cardstock. Then, I used the new Liquid Stardust mixed with water, and flicked it onto the background with a paint brush. The picture doesn't capture how pretty and sparkly the background is! It's sooo pretty!! I finished the background by adding a floor cut from the Woodgrain cardstock and trim cut from Storm Cloud cardstock. I also added some sequins to the background and tied a bow along the top with the new Eggplant Lawn Trimmings. Here's a closer look at the background:


I hope you like the card! I'll be back again tomorrow with more inspiration to share with you! Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)