Sunday, August 18, 2019

LF Inspiration Week: Build-A-House and Tiny Halloween

Hi everyone! I hope you are enjoying the inspiration this week for the Lawn Fawn Release Week. Inspiration continues today with a look at the Build-A-House die!


This die is so fun! And this house die would be fun to use for shaped cards, too! For my cards today, I used a variety of Lawn Fawn cardstocks to create two new home cards. 


I created two similar houses and placed them in different scenes. For the first card, I used the Birch Tree and Simple Grassy Hillsides die to create the scene. I also used the Scripty Congrats die for the sentiment, along with the Extra Sentiment Banner die and Happy Village stamp set.


The second card features the same house in a different color, but in a different background scene as well. For this card, I used the Stitched Hillside Backdrop, Little Picket Fence Border, and Leafy Tree Backdrop die.


I also have another card to share with you that features the new Tiny Halloween stamp set. This set is sized to perfectly fit inside the upstairs window of the house die, but it can also be used on it's own.


I used the Bannertastic stamp set and Riley's ABCs to create a custom sentiment. The background is lightly ink blended with purple ink in the middle and then splattered with black and orange ink for some extra details. I added the sentiment, and then added the images from the Tiny Halloween set around the banner. The speech bubbles are from the Hay There and Be Hap-pea stamp sets. Here's a closer look at this fa-boo-lous card:


I hope you like the cards! Thanks so much for visiting and make sure to check out the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful cards!! Fun release!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)