Wednesday, July 24, 2019

LF Sneak Peek Week: Tree Before 'n Afters

Good morning! The sneak peeks on the Lawn Fawn blog continue today so make sure to check out all of the adorable projects over there!

The Tree Before 'n Afters set was showcased earlier this week, but I didn't get a chance to share the card that I created with the new set! I love how you can create trees for each of the four seasons. I can't wait to use these trees on cards with critters and make different scenes for different seasons!


This card features a bunch of LF cardstocks, as well as the Peekaboo Backdrop (just the include squares - not the frame), Simple Stitched Hillside Borders and Simple Grassy Hillsides. This set also includes a bunch of different smiley faces for the trees. My favorite is the cold face on the winter tree, haha!


Thanks so much for stopping by and come back again tomorrow for another new card! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)