Tuesday, July 23, 2019

LF Sneak Peek Week: Foursquare Backdrop and Christmas Fishes

Hi again!! Did you see all of the sneak peeks on the Lawn Fawn blog yesterday and today?! All of the new products are so cute!

Today, I'm sharing a card that features the new Christmas Fishes stamp set and Foursquare Backdrop die! How cute are those critters?!


The images are all stamped onto white cardstock, colored with Copic markers, and die cut with the coordinating dies. For the background, I used Cracked Pistachio, Broken China, and Mermaid Lagoon distress oxide ink on Bristol Smooth cardstock and attached it to a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" white card base. Then, I attached the new backdrop die, which is great to use to create smaller scenes on your card! Then, I attached all of the images and white heat embossed the sentiment. I think the seaweed Christmas tree is my favorite - it's so clever and cute!


Thanks so much for visiting today and I'll be back again tomorrow with more inspiration! Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)