Friday, June 14, 2019

LF Inspiration Week: Birthday Before 'n Afters

Good morning friends!


The Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week starts today with a look at the Birthday Before 'n Afters stamp set! This set works great with the Magic Picture Changer die, but you can also use this set on its own.



I stamped the images, colored them with Copic markers, and die cut with the coordinating die cuts. I added a few other birds from the Love Letters and Open Me stamp sets. The birthday hats are from the Peacock Before n' Afters stamp set. The background is created with distress oxide inks and the sentiment is white heat embossed onto black cardstock cut with the Everyday Sentiment Banners die.

I used the Just Stitching Double Rectangles die on the background. I also stamped, colored, and die cut a bunch of  confetti and glued it around the scene. Here's a close up on the card:


Check out the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration! I have more cards to share this week, so stop by again tomorrow! Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)