Monday, June 17, 2019

LF Inspiration: Shadow Box Rainbow Add-On

Hi everyone! I forgot to share this card with you yesterday for the Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week!


This card features the Shadow Box Card Rainbow Add-On die! The die works great with the Shadow Box Card die, but it can also be used on its own! I used the rainbow, clouds, and stars to create a cute little scene for the unicorn and fairies from the A Little Sparkle stamp set.


To create the ink blended background, I used one of the clouds from the rainbow add-on die to create a stencil! The sky is ink blended with Tumbled Glass distress oxide inks. I also added a sentiment from the Scripty Hello die and the Reveal Wheel Sentiments. Here's a closer look at the card:


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)