Wednesday, April 17, 2019

LF Inspiration Week: Really Rainbow Scallops

Hi there! I hope you're all having a good week! The Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week continues with a look at the Really Rainbow Scallops patterned paper.


For this card, I used the patterned paper to create a scene! The blue and green patterns are perfect for the sky and grass!



I made a 4 1/4" square card and used the Outside In Stitched Square Stackable dies to cut the sky and grass. I also used the Simple Grassy Hillsides die for the grass. The images are all from the Butterfly Kisses set, stamped in Jet Black ink, colored with Copic markers, and die cut with the coordinating die. The sentiment is created with Apricot cardstock and the Simple Wavy Banners die.



Check out the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration! Thanks so much for visiting and have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)