Tuesday, April 16, 2019

LF Inspiration Week: Rainy Backdrop

Hi there! The Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week continues today with a look at the Rainy Backdrop dies!


For my card, I used the Puffy Cloud Borders die as a stencil to ink blend a stormy sky with Distress Oxide inks. Then, I used the Rainy Backdrop: Portrait die to die cut the rain drops on the inked cardstock. I layered a piece of Narwhal cardstock behind the background.


I die cut a piece of cardstock with the Stitched Hillside Border and ink blended it with light green ink. Behind it, I layered another piece of cardstock cut with the Simple Grassy Hillsides die. I die cut a piece of white cardstock from the Peekaboo Backdrop die, cut out the inside frames, and attached it around the scene. Then, I used the images from the Oh, Gnome! set to create the scene. All of the images are colored with Copic markers and most of them are attached with foam tape. 

I also used the Rain or Shine Before 'n Afters set to add some clouds to the sky and to create the sentiment. Here's a close up look at the card:


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have enjoyed the cards so far. I'll be back again tomorrow with more inspiration! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)