Saturday, September 15, 2018

LF Inspiration Week: Thanks A Latte

Hello again! I'm back today to share another card with you for the Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week!


Today, the design team is showcasing the Thanks A Latte stamp set. The mugs in this set are so cute and I really like the extra stamps that are included to add marshmallows and cream to the coffee mugs. I used the heart and snowflake stamps that are included to add some detail to the outside of some of the mugs!


I first stamped the mugs onto Neenah 80 lb. cardstock. For the red and green mugs, I stamped the cream and marshmallows in the mugs and then colored them with Copic markers. For the other two mugs, I first stamped the mugs onto scrap paper and cut out the mugs by hand. Then, I used the negative piece that I cut out (the outside of the images) and taped it onto of the original stamped mugs to create a mask so that the hearts and snowflakes wouldn't stamp outside of the mug lines. After the hearts and snowflakes were stamped, I removed the mask, colored the mugs with Copic markers, and die cut the images with the coordinating die cuts.


I arranged the images onto a piece of white cardstock cut with the Dotted Rectangle Stackable die, attached the images and sentiment with foam tape, and then I attached the white cardstock panel to a piece of Woodgrain Cardstock. I also added a few clear sequins from the Coconut Ice Sparkly Shaker Selection sequin set.

Thanks so much for stopping by! There will be more inspiration tomorrow! Have a great day! :)

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun design and awesome masking Elise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice stamp set is the Thanks A Latte. It makes a wonderful card for us hot chocolate lovers, too. Your card is beautifully colored. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)