Friday, September 14, 2018

LF Inspiration Week: Simply Winter Sentiments, Winter Scripty Sentiments

Hi everyone! I hope that you're having a great week so far! Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week continues with a look at the Simply Winter Sentiments and Winter Scripty Sentiments stamp sets!


These sets work great on their own, but they always work great together! I really like pairing scripty and non-scripty sentiments, and these sets are perfect for that! I used these two sentiment sets, along with the new Say What? Christmas Critters set to create a fun Christmas card set!




The background are all created by white heat embossing the falling snow from the Snow Cool set onto Bristol smooth cardstock. I used Tumbled Glass and Stormy Sky Distress Oxide inks to create a night sky over the falling snow. Then, I used white cardstock cut from the Simple Stitched Hillside die to create a snowy hill. The scenes are all attached with foam tape to a piece of Really Rainbow Christmas patterned paper cut from the Scalloped Rectangle Stackables die.


I also paired the critters with some bigger critters! I used the Winter Unicorn, the deer and penguin from the Toboggan Together set, and the Winter Alpaca.


The sentiments on each of these cards is a combination of the Simply Winter Sentiments and the Winter Scripty Sentiments. They look great together!


The images are all colored with Copic markers, and I even used a white gel pen to add some details to the critters, like on their rosy cheeks and on the scarves of the llamas (or alpacas - I don't know the difference!).


This would make such a cute set to gift to a friend or neighbor at Christmas time, and they're fairly easy to put together.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you like the card set! Check out the rest of the inspiration from the design team on the Lawn Fawn blog! Have a great day! :)

3 comments:

  1. I like this set and you've showcased them so nicely. The backgrounds are really nice. Thank you for the inspiration. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors on all of these cards. They are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)