Sunday, August 19, 2018

LF Inspiration Week: So Owlsome

Hi everyone! Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week continues today with a look at some new products!


This card features the new So Owlsome set! The owls are adorable in this set, and it includes the apple, glasses, and graduation caps as well! I also used one of the new sentiment dies, Thanks Teacher Line Border die. The smaller sentiment that is white head embossed on the back cardstock is also part of the So Owlsome set.


I also used the new Reverse Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Windows. I really like the scalloped detail that the new window dies create. I die cut the outside of the frame with the Outside In Stitched Rectangle die so that there would be stitching detail on each side. And, I used the new Knit Picky Fall patterned paper as the background for the card.


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you like the card! Come back again tomorrow for more inspiration! :)

2 comments:

  1. So cute, love the addition of the hats

    ReplyDelete
  2. The owls are cute. I really like the Reverse Stitched Rectangle, too. Sweet card for a teacher yet those owls can be used for other projects. Which is good because we have to stick to a budget..............or at least try. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)