Tuesday, August 21, 2018

LF Inspiration Week: Caramel Apple

Hello again! I hope that you're enjoying the Lawn Fawn inspiration this week!


Today, the Lawn Fawn design team is sharing projects that feature the new Caramel Apple set!


This set is so cute and it's perfect for fall! And who doesn't like apples and caramel?? For my card today, I colored and die cut a group of caramel apples in a few different colors. I added a few bows and two speech bubbles, which are from the Hay There stamp set. The sentiment is heat embossed with white embossing powder onto black cardstock and cut with the Everyday Sentiment Banner. For the background, I used the Knit Picky Fall patterned paper and the Autumn Sparkle Cardstock.


Check out the rest of the inspiration on the Lawn Fawn blog - the design team has some awesome projects to share! And stop by again tomorrow for more inspiration! Have a great day! :)

2 comments:

  1. sooo adorable! I love the caramel apples with their faces. It is so adorable that you used the variety of apple colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this card it is so sweet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)