Monday, March 19, 2018

LF Inspiration Week: Simply Celebrate and Simply Sentiments

Good morning! The Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week continues today with a look at the Simply Celebrate and Simply Sentiments stamp sets!


These two sets are perfect to use together to make quick and easy cards. For my card, I die cut and colored two flowers to frame the top and bottom of my sentiment. The flowers are colored with Copic markers, and I used a white gel pen to add detail to the center of the flower.


I used Louie's ABCs to die cut the "you" letters from white cardstock and I ink blended the bottom part with Mermaid ink. I attached the letters with foam tape. The background patterned paper is from the Perfectly Plaid Spring collection.


I also created a thank you and birthday card that features the same products from the first card, but I ink blended Wild Rose and Cilantro inks on the "you" letters respectively.


Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to check out the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration on these two stamp sets. Have a great day! :)

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Great set of cards, beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU used YOU very well! I can now see how I could utilize this die. I'm usually not much for word dies. The first card with the swag of flowers on the top and bottom is my favorite but I like them all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)