Saturday, March 17, 2018

LF Inspiration Week: Peekaboo Backdrop

Good morning everyone! I'm back again to share an Easter card that features the Peekaboo Backdrop dies!


 This die makes it so fun and easy to create different scenes on your cards! And the set includes a few interactive dies to create a lift-a-flap or door that are so much fun to add to cards!


For this card, I used the Some Bunny stamp and die set to create a cute Easter scene. The bunnies, flowers, and eggs are all colored with Copic markers. To create the scenes, I ink blended Mermaid ink for the sky, and I used Cilantro ink for the grass cut from the Simple Grassy Hillsides die. And the Easter eggs that the bunnies are looking for are revealed when you lift the flaps - so fun!


I also wanted to share this card that I created a while ago the features the Peekaboo Backdrop die and Hay There stamp set. You can find the details on how to create this card by clicking here. There is also a video on the Lawn Fawn YouTube channel on how to recreate this card!


Thanks again for stopping by! I hope you have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)