Thursday, January 14, 2016

Sunny Studio Stamp Rain or Shine

Hi there! I hope that things are going well with you! It has finally started to feel like winter here. We had our first snow accumulation on Tuesday. Brr! The schools even had an early dismissal because the roads were starting to get pretty slippery. I don't mind the snow as long as I am watching it from inside my warm house! :)

Anyways, this is the perfect card to share with you this morning because it reminds me that spring will be here soon!


This colorful card features one of Sunny Studio Stamp's newest stamp set, Rain or Shine! This set is so cute and is perfect for creating cards for the spring! I started by stamping the rainbow and clouds onto white card stock, coloring them with Prismacolor pencils, and die cutting them with the coordinating dies.

I also added a smiley face onto the clouds from one of Lawn Fawn's stamp sets, but you could easily draw on the smiley face with a black marker. The clouds and rainbow are attached with foam tape, and then I stamped the hearts and sentiment.

To finish the card, I added a colorful border cut from Lawn Fawn's Stitched Scalloped Border dies. That colorful patterned paper that I found in my stash is perfect for this rainbow card! :)


Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the rest of your week! I'm hoping that this snow goes away soon, but I think it's going to be here for a while now! 

1 comment:

  1. This card is absolutely adorable! Those little clouds are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)