Thursday, January 21, 2016

Cute Butterfly Card

Hi everyone! I'm here to share a card with you that features one of Sunny Studio Stamps newest sets - Backyard Bugs!


I really like how this card turned out! I started by stamping the butterfly onto patterned paper and then using the coordinating die to cut out two butterflies from each paper. I attached the first butterfly to the card base, and attached the second butterfly in the middle so that I could fold the wings up a little bit. Here is a close up on the butterflies:


The sentiment is from the Backyard Bugs set and the banner is from the Sunny Borders set. That banner is great to help highlight sentiments!

Well, thanks for stopping by today! Have a great day! :)

3 comments:

  1. Another super adorable card, Elise! Love how you layered the butterflies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! This is absolutely adorable!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love the fun design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)