Monday, November 2, 2015

Lawnscaping #117 - Thinking of you!

 Hi everyone! I hope that everyone had a nice weekend! I can't believe it is already November! Time to start playing Christmas music, right? :)

Anyways, it's time again for another Lawnscaping Challenge!


The challenge this week is about thinking of you projects, so here is the card that I created: 


This was a quick and easy card to create, and I really like how it turned out! This card features Lawn Fawn's "Chit Chat" stamp set, "Heart" dies, and "Mermaid," "Fish Tank," and "Sugarplum" inks. These ink colors look great together! I really like that Sugarplum color!

I stamped the speech bubble multiple times in the different ink colors, and then I used colored card stock to cut different sized hearts to decorate around the speech bubbles. If you don't have colored card stock that matches, you could also use the inks to color white card stock!


I hope that you're able to play along with this challenge because the winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to Ellen Hutson! Definitely a prize worth fighting for! :)


Thanks for stopping by and have a good Monday! :)


1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)