Friday, November 20, 2015

Fawny Holiday Week

Hi everyone! I hope that you have had a good week! Today is my husband's birthday, so we're going to enjoy some family time this evening with cake and ice cream! Yummy!

I have a card to share with you this morning as part of the Fawny Holiday Week on the Lawn Fawn blog


Elf is such a fun Christmas movie, so I decided to use a famous line from the movie as inspiration for my Christmas card!


This card features Lawn Fawn's "Riley's ABCs," "Quinn's ABCs," "Toboggan Together," "Baaah Humbug" stamp set and die, and "Trim the Tree" stamp set and die. I tried to stick with red, green, and light brown for all of the images to keep this card full of Christmas cheer! And all of the small images around the sentiment are attached with foam tape. I also added some darker lines of red and green in the "cheer" for some extra detail. Here is a close up:


Thanks for stopping by! And don't forget to check out the rest of the Christmas inspiration on the Lawn Fawn blog! :)

2 comments:

  1. I like Elf too. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously elise!! you ROCK the abc stamping :) love this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)