Thursday, December 4, 2014

25 Days of ChristmasDay 4

 Hello again! I am back to share another Christmas card for the 25 Days of Christmas series! But, instead of a card today, I am sharing Christmas tags! :)


These tags feature Paper Smooches "A Blessed Christmas" stamp set and die, as well as the "Tag Scallop" die. Having dies for the tags and images help to make Christmas tags really quickly! 

I am also entering these tags into the current Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge!


Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you have a good day! :)

6 comments:

  1. These tags are absolutely adorable! Love the color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! Fabulous job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Elise :)
    I adore this tag set! Will you please e-mail me? I have a question for you.
    info@papersmoochesstamps.com
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being featured on the PS blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)