Tuesday, December 2, 2014

25 Days of Christmas Day 2!

Hello!! I have another card to share with you for my 25 Days of Christmas card series!

This card represents my little family wishing someone a Merry Christmas! :)


This card features Lawn Fawn's "Making Frosty Friends," "Critters in the Arctic," (for the baby snowman's hat!) and "Stitched Hillside Border" dies. I used two different shades of blue glitter paper for the background. The snowmen and their accessories were stamped onto white cardstock and colored with Prismacolor pencils. I used foam tape to give the hills some dimension, and I even put the "daddy" snowman behind the first hill. Here is a close up:


Well, thanks for stopping by! I'll have more Christmas cards to share with you everyday until Christmas! Have a good day! :)

2 comments:

  1. This card is adorable! I love how they represent your family, so cute! And I LOVE the blue glitter papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet scene ♥ I love the little snowmen and how they represent your family! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)