Thursday, November 6, 2014

Mr. and Mrs.

 Hello again! I'm back to share another wedding card with you!

Before we get to the wedding card, I wanted to let you know that next week is the Fawny Holiday Week on the Lawn Fawn blog! Don't forget to check it out to see a ton of Christmas and holiday inspiration! 


And now, onto the card!


I made this for my mom to give at my cousin's wedding this summer. It features Lawn Fawn's "Violet's ABCs" stamp set (for the and), "Finley's ABCs" and "Heart" die cuts, gold sparkle Lawn Trimmings, and patterned paper from Let's Polka. I die cut the letters and hearts from glitter card stock so they are nice and sparkly! For the background, I attached the patterned paper, added the doily on top, and then covered them in a layer of vellum. I finished off the card by adding the twine and hearts at the top. This card was perfect for my cousin's wedding because they used Mr. and Mrs. in the wedding invitations and in a lot of the decorations at the reception.

Well, thanks for stopping by and I hope that you have a good day! I'm going to try to get some crafts done this afternoon while the baby is sleeping! :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)