Monday, December 9, 2013

13 Days of Christmas Cards!

Hello everyone! I hope that you are getting things all ready for Christmas and enjoying the holiday season! I can't believe that Christmas is almost here! This year seemed to go by so fast!

Last year, I did a little series and shared one card each day in December leading up to Christmas for a total of 25 cards! I was hoping to do that again this year, but unfortunately I ran out of time. Opps! Instead, I will share with you the few cards that I did get to make this year. :)

Here is one of the first cards that I made this year:


This card features Lawn Fawn's "Trim the Tree," (stamp and coordinating dies) and "Riley's ABCs." Everything is paper pieced on this card, and having the coordinating dies makes that so easy! I added stickles to the star and tree base, and I also added glossy accents to the lights to make them shine!

Thanks for stopping by! And stop back tomorrow to see the next Christmas card! :)

4 comments:

  1. I KNOW...can you believe how close we are to Christmas?!! Love this little tree, Elise! The green is perfect! And those little lights are just so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love the tree against the kraft background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Cute Card Elise, I love al the bright colors on the Light Kraft Background. Looking forward to seeing your other cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a classic Chrstmas card! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)