Thursday, December 19, 2013

12 Days of Christmas

Hello everyone! I have another Christmas card to share with you! :)


This colorful card features Lawn Fawn's "Quinn's 123s" and "Riley's ABCs" stamp sets. I stamped and cut out a bunch of different numbers, decorated them with stickles, and attached them to patterned paper. Then I stamped the sentiment below the numbers. To attach the patterned paper to the card base, I sewed a border (which you can't see at all in the picture!). Next time I will use a darker thread!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day! :)

2 comments:

  1. What a great design! Love those sparkling numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those numbers are so cool! Love the glitter! Such a fun way to create the 12 days of Christmas!!! Love it, Elise!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)