Hi everyone! It's time for the new Lawn Fawn release and there are so many cute fall and halloween products that are now available! There is also a quick and easy interactive die that makes the cutest bear.
These adorable cats are from the new Hocus Purr-cus stamp set. There is also a Hocus Purr-cus Add-on set that includes some extra books and a broom to help set the scene. To create this card, I die cut a background panel with the Gleeful Gradients patterned paper and the Outside In Stitched Rectangle die.
The cats pair purrfectly with the new Giant Hocus Pocus die and it looks extra spooky with the sparkle card stock. I also added a few hats from the All the Witch Hats to help extend the scene, and I finished the card by adding a few iridescent sequins.
This next card is so much fun and features the new Big Hugs Pop-up die. It looks complicated, but trust me that it's very easy to assemble! The front of the card has a Quilted Diamond Backdrop in Sage Leaf card stock (such a pretty color!). The sentiment is a combination of the Scripty Hugs Outline Add-on die and the "sending" stamp from the Simply Sentiments set. The front is a simple design, but when you open the card...
... a bear pops up! This die makes such a fun surprise for the recipient! The bear was die cut from a variety of card stocks - Kraft, Black Licorice, Paper Bag, and Blush. I also added a few details to the bear with a white gel pen.
This next card uses the new Build-a-Potion Bottle die. I'm not a huge fan of Halloween, so I wanted to find a different way to use this die. I initially wanted to find a small ship to put inside, but instead I settled on a rolled up note! The Woodland Critter Huggers Graduation Add-on has a rolled up diploma that fits perfectly!
I used vellum for the inside of the bottle to make it look like the note is floating in water. The sentiment is a combination of Finley's ABCs and the "just a" is from the Simply Sentiment stamp set. I also used the Stitched Oval Stackables and the Outside In Stitched Rectangle dies to help create the background.
This card was so fun to create and is perfect for fall! The Outside In Stitched Acorn die makes the cutest acorn. I love the scalloped topper for the acorn and the leaves that are included as well. For the acorn I used Kraft and Paper Bag card stock, and for the leaves I used Sunset Orange and Sunflower.
For the sentiment, I used the Scripty Thanks die cut from Metallic Champagne card stock, and the Scripty Thanks Outline Add-on cut from Gleeful Gradients patterned paper. The "for all you do" sentiment is from the Thanks Thanks Thanks stamp set.
This next card features another new stamp set - I Like Cute Moths. I love that "thank you very moth" sentiment that comes with this set. I wanted to create a nighttime scene, so I used Blue Jay card stock and inked the edges with dark blue ink for some dimension. The top panel was cut with the Stitched Oval Stackables die and then I used the Stitched Scalloped Oval Stackables to cut a frame behind it with sparkle card stock.
How cute are those moths?! I added a moon and stars to the night time scene, and I also used a white gel pen to add some extra stars. I'm not a fan of moths in real life, but these ones are cute.
This next card uses the Build-A-Cat dies and these are so fun to create! They can be made to look like your favorite cat, and the die includes the pieces to make the cats sitting or standing.
I used a ton of card stock for this card including Black Licorice for the sentiment. The background paper is from the Gleeful Gradients paper collections. I also added a few clay stars for some fun details to the background.
My last card uses the A Purrfect Autumn, which is free from the Lawn Fawn store on orders over $60 (while supplies last). I wanted to showcase all of the cats in the set, so I used the Peekaboo Backdrop die to create a few little scenes. I love the little sentiments that are included to use in the speech bubbles. I also added a few pumpkins from the Happy Harvest stamp set.
The sentiment was created with the Scripty Fall and Scripty Fall Outline Add-On die. I used metallic champagne for the sentiment, and I also added a few leaves along the bottom.
Thanks so much for stopping by today friends! I hope you enjoy the new release and I can't wait to see what you create!
P.S. Thank you so much for shopping through my links! I earn a small commission on your orders, at no cost to you, which allows me to continue crafting and bring you more inspiration!














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)