Thursday, June 15, 2023

Yappy Birthday and Slimline Grassy Stencil

Hi friends! It's the start of the Lawn Fawn Release Week and there are so many cute products to share with you all! My first card this week features quite a few new goodies.


The dogs are from the new Yappy Birthday and Yappy Birthday Add-on set. Aren't those puppies so cute?! I like how many different dogs are included in both of these sets.  I wanted to include as many dogs as I could, so I created a slimline card and used the Slimline Grassy Stencil and Slimline Cloudy Stencil to create the background scene.


I wanted to the dogs to be enjoying a birthday party, so I added All the Party Hats to the dogs, as well as a bunch of balloons, cake, and tennis balls for them to enjoy.


Hopefully the birthday dog is having a great party! :)

Thanks so much for visiting and don't forget to check out the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)