Monday, March 18, 2019

LF Inspiration Week: Fancy Wavy Banners

Good morning everyone! Lawn Fawn Inspiration week continues today with a look at the new banner dies!


I used the Fancy Wavy Banners, along with the Wavy Sayings stamp set and Scripty Thanks die, to create this quick and easy thank you card set.


I also used apricot cardstock for the banners and the no. 2 pencil, pencil eraser, and sage leaf cardstock for the backgrounds. For the backgrounds, I dry embossed the cardstocks with the Fancy Lattice Backdrop die. It gives the look of the backdrop without the mess of the little die cut pieces, haha! Here's a closer look at the background:


Thanks so much for visiting! I hope you have a great week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)