Friday, February 15, 2019

LF Inspiration Week: Magic Picture Changer


Good morning! Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week continues with a look at the new Magic Picture Changer die! This die is so creative and helps create an awesome, interactive card!


This card looks intimidating, but it's really easy to assemble. Check out the Lawn Fawn YouTube for a tutorial on how to use the Magic Picture Changer die. I used Riley's ABCs to stamp the sentiment onto the first part of the die. To create the speech bubble, I inked the bottom portion of a speech bubble from the A Birdie Told Me stamp set. Then, I ink blended around the sentiment with Distress Oxide inks.


I did the same thing to create the sentiment on the slider part of the die. I wanted to make sure to change the speech bubble so that it looked like the other bunny was talking. Once the slider pieces were finished, I weaved the pieces together and glued the sides down.


Then, I die cut the area around the slider part, ink blended it with Distress Oxides inks, and added a piece of ink blended grass along the bottom. I stamped the images from the new Eggstra Amazing Easter and Butterfly Kisses stamp sets and colored the images with Copic markers. I arranged the images on the frame, attached a few of the images with foam tape and some with glue, and then attached it to the slider.


To finish the card, I added the pull tap which was cut from Raspberry cardstock and stamped with the Push Here stamp set. I taped a piece of Spring Fling patterned paper to a white card base, and then attached the slider to the card with foam tape.  Here's a look at the card with it's surprise message:


The design team has some amazing examples on the Lawn Fawn blog, so check it out! This die is so creative and easy to use! I can't wait to see what everyone creates with this die!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day! :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)