Saturday, April 14, 2018

LF Inspiration Week: Slow Down and Enjoy

Good morning! I hope that you all had a good week! Do you have anything fun planned for this weekend? We're going to take the kids to a local soap box derby race this morning! My car-loving two year old boy is so excited to go and see the cars!


Today, the Lawn Fawn design team is sharing projects that feature the Slow Down and Enjoy stamp set. The sentiment "this is where I fell asleep" is perfect to use with the sloth on the bookmark dies! The animals are really cute to use a bookmarks, but they are also cute to use on cards!


For my card, I paired the elephant and sloth with the bear and deer from the For You, Deer set to make a fun birthday card! I tucked the animals behind a piece of Gotta Have Gingham patterned paper to make it look like they're sitting at a table. Add cupcakes from the Bun In The Oven set and party hats from the Wild For You set and the animals are at a birthday party! The sentiment is from Bannertastic, Simply Sentiments, and Hang In There stamp sets.


Check out the Lawn Fawn blog for a video on how to recreate this card! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great weekend! :)

3 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)