Friday, December 15, 2017

Christmas Letterpress Card

Hi everyone! I hope that you're having a great week so far! 

I have a fun card to share with you today for Taheerah's Advant Calendar Extravaganza! You can find out more information about the Advant blog hop on the Lawn Fawn blog!

I created this fun set of Christmas Letterpress cards! I saw this technique a while ago from Jennifer McGuire and I just had to try it out!



For this card, I used Lawn Fawn's Scripty Merry die, the Large Wreath die, Wild Rose and Freshly Cut Grass ink, white embossing powder, and the Christmas sentiment from the Cheery Christmas set. The letterpress technique gives this really neat inked impression on the card! Here is a close up on the card:


I also have a video to show you how to recreate this card! You can watch the video below or on the Whimsipost YouTube channel.


Thanks so much for watching and I hope it has inspired you to try this fun technique! Thanks and have a great weekend! :)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE how this turned out with the LF dies!!! TFS Elise your cards rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to come tell you how much I love this card! You've truly inspired me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)