Friday, November 24, 2017

Lawn Fawn Black Friday Special

Hi everyone! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving this year with lots of family, friends, and food! There is so much to be thankful for and I hope that you were able to take some time to think about everything that God has blessed us with. :)

I have a card to share with you today that features a Black Friday special mini set from Lawn Fawn! This special set is available at the Lawn Fawn store. Orders over $35 will receive the free stamp set, and orders over $60 will receive the coordinating dies. Plus, shipping is free on all U.S. orders! Yay!


I wanted the colorful chameleon to stand out, so I stamped a bunch of chameleons, branches, and hearts in grey ink to create the background. Then, I used Copic markers to color a rainbow chameleon and attached him with foam tape.


I used the Outside In Stitched Rectangle die to cut my stamped background, and layered it on top of Narwhal cardstock.


Check out the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration using this adorable One In A Chameleon stamp set! Happy shopping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)