Tuesday, October 17, 2017

LF Inspiration Week: Outside In Stitched Scalloped Stackables

Good morning! I hope that you have enjoyed the Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week so far!


Today I am sharing a project that features the Outside In Stitched Scalloped Rectangle dies. I die cut a piece of white cardstock and folded it in half to make Thanksgiving place cards!


I added critters and food from the Forest Feast set, and added the sentiment from the Happy Happy Happy Add-on set stamped in Cranberry and Pumpkin Spice inks.


Since the cards are folded in half, there's room on the other side to add a name to the place cards!


I hope you like this project! Thanks for stopping by, and check back again tomorrow for another card! Have a great day! :)

3 comments:

  1. LOve how you did that with the animals and the food. Made a great Thanksgiving card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colors are fantastic! Such cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh !! This is such a great idea ! And this is so cute too !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)