Friday, September 15, 2017

LF Inspiration Week: Beary Happy Holidays

Good morning! I hope that you're week is going well so far! The Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week continues today with a look at the Beary Happy Holidays set.

I started by ink blending a piece of white cardstock with Mermaid and Blue Jay ink. The sentiment was then embossed with white embossing powder and I also added a hillside cut from the Stitched Hillside Border dies. I added a piece of patterned paper from the Let's Polka in the Meadow collection cut from the Scalloped Rectangle dies.


 The images were stamped and colored with Copic markers and attached with foam tape. And the rest of the sentiment was stamped inside a banner from the Bannertastic set, and also attached with foam tape.


Check out the rest of the design team inspiration on the Lawn Fawn blog! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day! :)

6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful and adorable card :) I love the blue shades!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little scene! Love the sky you created - it looks icy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable !! The color combo is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Elise I love this design. The colour of your background (with the peek of patterned paper behind it) is AMAZING and the scene you've created is adorable. I totally love how perfectly the banner spans the main panel. Excellent card my dear!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)