Wednesday, April 19, 2017

LF Inspiration Week: Zig Zag Stackables

Good morning! It's the last day of the Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week and today the design team is showcasing the Zig Zag Stackable dies! 


The card that I am sharing today using the Zig Zag Square Stackables, along with the Out of This World set, Starry Skies die, and Fancy Folded Banners die.


To create the starry background, I started with a piece of Blue Jay cardstock, inked the edges with black ink, and misted some white ink on top. It's quick, easy, and looks like billions of stars in the sky!

I hope you've enjoyed the projects for this inspiration week! There will be a whole bunch of new products next month that I know you're going to really like! Get excited!! :)

Thanks for checking out my projects and all of your sweet comments this week! Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)