Wednesday, December 14, 2016

LF Inspiration Week: Scripty Mine and Valentine Borders

Hi everyone! Sorry for the delay in sharing my card with you for the Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week. My 8 month old and I are trying to get over a cold, and he is teething and has an ear infection - poor kid! Hopefully we'll all be feeling better by Christmas! :)


My card today features the new Scripty Mine and Valentine Borders! The Scripty Mine goes perfectly with the Scripty Be, and I had to include the birdies from the new Love Letters sets because they're just too cute!


For the border, I used Copic markers to draw three straight lines, and then die cut the arrows over the lines. It helps the arrows to stand out and it adds some fun color to the card. I think it's so cute, too, that the Scripty Mine has a heart over the letter "i."


Don't forget to check out the other amazing creations from the design team on the Lawn Fawn blog! And all of the new products will be available tomorrow, yay!! :)

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love how you highlighted the new dies. Awesome job. Hope you and your baby are feeling better. Sincerely, Elaine Rico

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)