Friday, November 25, 2016

Lawn Fawn Black Friday Special!

Hi everyone! I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year! 

I wanted to let you know about an adorable promo that Lawn Fawn is running now through Monday, November 28th.


All US orders are shipping for free (and a $4 discount for international orders), and for orders over $35, you will receive this adorable Sealed With a Kiss stamp set! If your order is over $60, then you'll get the coordinating lawn cuts, too! And this set is so cute!

I thought a slider card would be perfect for the seals!




Those seals are so cute, and I really like the blush stamp that you can add to the seal (or any other critter, too!)


Stop by the Lawn Fawn blog for some more inspiration featuring this adorable stamp set! Enjoy your holiday weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)