Monday, March 21, 2016

Lawnscaping #126 - Sweets

Hi there! It's that time again for a new Lawnscaping Challenge! Yay!


The challenge is to use something sweet on your project. Here is the card that I created for this challenge:


I added a sweet, blue cupcake! This card features Lawn Fawn's "Critters in the Jungle," "Simple Stitched Hillside Borders," "Bake Me a Cake," "Clark's ABCs," "Happy Everything," and patterned paper from Perfectly Plaid and Let's Polka in the Meadow. I started by adding the blue and green patterned paper to the card base, and stamping the sentiment. I had to mirror stamp the snake to get the one facing the other way, and I added cute, little birthday hats! I also stamped and colored the cupcake, grass, and flowers. I cut out the images and attached them to the scene with glue.

The snakes look excited to take a lick of that yummy cupcake! Hehe!


I hope that you're able to play along with us because the winner will receive a free stamp set of their choice from Lawn Fawn


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)