Monday, June 8, 2015

Dad, you're fantastic!

 Hello! Father's Day is fast approaching, so I wanted to have a card ready this year! I usually forget to make one until the last minute, but not this year! Here is the card that I'm going to send to my dad:


I used Lawn Fawn's "Best Pun Ever" stamp set (and die), "Finley's ABCs" die cut, "Stitched Square Stackables" die, and "Let's Polka" and "Let's Polka, Mon Amie" patterned paper. I wanted to make this card fun and interactive, so I stamped and cut out a second fan blade, and attached it to the first fan with a brad! Now, you can spin the fan blade!


I also die cut a few "dad" letters because I wanted the letters to stand out on the card. I think there are three layers. I really like how this turned out, so I made the same card for my husband and father-in-law! :)

Thank you Kelly Marie for featuring this card on the Lawn Fawn Blog today! I hope that you all have a good evening, and enjoy the rest of your week! This is my husband's last week of school, so I am really looking forward to him spending more time with us at home! Yay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)