Saturday, November 2, 2013

Happy Bee Day!

Happy Saturday everyone! I hope that you're enjoying your Saturday! I had to work this morning, but since there was a home football game it was nice and quiet. And the rest of my Saturday will be spent doing various projects around the house!

I have a quick card to share with you that I made awhile ago for a friend's birthday!


This card features Lawn Fawn's "Critters in Costume," "Gnome Sweet Gnome," and "Milo's ABCs" stamp sets. I had to mirror stamp the one bee to make him face the bear bee. I finished the card off by adding black stickles to bee stripes!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope that you have a nice weekend! :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh Elise, this could not be (bee!) any sweeter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card! Love the movement you created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the lucky friend!!! <3 Thank you so much Elise for sending me this cutie. It's even prettier in person I love the glittery details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute bear and card. Wonderful use of white space. Could you let me know what white card stock you use to colour your images... looking for some good quality paper to try my new Spectrum Noir markers on. jeandonny2000 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)