Monday, October 7, 2013

Lawnscaping #67 - Patterned Paper

Happy Monday!! I hope that everyone had a nice relaxing weekend! We were able to spend some time visiting my parents, making homemade spaghetti sauce (mmm!) and listening to/watching the Pirates beat the Cardinals!! It was a good weekend! :)

It's time again for another Lawnscaping Challenge! Woohoo! The current challenge is to create a project with patterned paper!


I decided to use some of the cute patterned paper from the "Into the Woods" petite paper pack to create this card:


This card features Lawn Fawn's "Into the Woods" and "Critters in the Forest" stamp sets, "Stitched Journaling Card" die, black alphabet stickers, and yellow washi tape. I really like how this card turned out - so cute! :)

I can't wait to see what your create for this challenge! You have until October 16th to play along, and the winner will receive a gift certificate to Simon Says Stamp! Get crafting

Simon Says Stamp Store Blinkie photo SSS_09_2103_zpsc2c6b992.gif

Thanks for stopping by! :)

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous card!! i LOVE that washi at the top! and that is just a super sweet scene you created on that stitched die cut!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Love all the patterns and color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this IS cute!! I love the look of creating a scene completely within the journaling die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! I love the scene you made, and the paper is so much fun! Amazing job!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Elise! Just getting back from a few weeks away and getting all caught up on my fave blogs! Of course yours is one of my FAVES!! This card is awesome! Love all the elements - the hearts, washi, the papers and those totally adorable critters! Sweet, sweet, sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card! It makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh this is cute!! Love the patterned papers!!
    Love the strip of washi too!! And those cute little hearts are the perfect detail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love your use of the patterned paper especially the paper piecing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)