Monday, October 7, 2013

Lawnscaping #67 - Patterned Paper

Happy Monday!! I hope that everyone had a nice relaxing weekend! We were able to spend some time visiting my parents, making homemade spaghetti sauce (mmm!) and listening to/watching the Pirates beat the Cardinals!! It was a good weekend! :)

It's time again for another Lawnscaping Challenge! Woohoo! The current challenge is to create a project with patterned paper!


I decided to use some of the cute patterned paper from the "Into the Woods" petite paper pack to create this card:


This card features Lawn Fawn's "Into the Woods" and "Critters in the Forest" stamp sets, "Stitched Journaling Card" die, black alphabet stickers, and yellow washi tape. I really like how this card turned out - so cute! :)

I can't wait to see what your create for this challenge! You have until October 16th to play along, and the winner will receive a gift certificate to Simon Says Stamp! Get crafting

Simon Says Stamp Store Blinkie photo SSS_09_2103_zpsc2c6b992.gif

Thanks for stopping by! :)

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous card!! i LOVE that washi at the top! and that is just a super sweet scene you created on that stitched die cut!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Love all the patterns and color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this IS cute!! I love the look of creating a scene completely within the journaling die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! I love the scene you made, and the paper is so much fun! Amazing job!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Elise! Just getting back from a few weeks away and getting all caught up on my fave blogs! Of course yours is one of my FAVES!! This card is awesome! Love all the elements - the hearts, washi, the papers and those totally adorable critters! Sweet, sweet, sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card! It makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love your use of the patterned paper especially the paper piecing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)