Saturday, February 16, 2013

Love you!

Happy Saturday!! I hope that everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day! I have a card to share with you for the current Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge! I recently received some Paper Smooches products and they are just so cute!


The current challenge is to create a card based on this sketch:


Here is the card that I created for the sketch challenge:


This looks so much cuter in real like (the colors look a little funny in the picture)! Anyways, this card feature's Paper Smooches' "Graffiti" and "Good Gab" stamp sets. It also features patterned paper from Pebbles' "Sunnyside" and "Hip Hip Horray" collections, as well as My Mind's Eye's "Memorable" collection. Plus, I used some enamel dots from My Mind's Eye (which are so much fun!).

Well, I hope that you have a good weekend! I am super excited because I accepted a new job position and I start on Tuesday (thank you President's Day!) and I am really looking forward to it! Do you guys have anything fun planned for this weekend?

Thanks for stopping by! :)

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! What a great idea to cut the "love" letters apart and I love those enamel accents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, Elise! Have I mentioned to you yet how much I just love your style??!!! You are going to love your PS stamps - I'm so glad you ordered some. You are showcasing them perfectly already! And congrats on your new position - that IS exciting news! New beginnings are always so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your use of the text and those enamel dots are the perfect touch!!! thank you so much for playing along with us at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I really love it. I've been wanting to try Paper Smooches--I think I might now :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card, Elise - and what a delightful way to 'introduce' your PS stamps to their new home. I can see they're destined for much TCL in your hands! Your debut here makes me all the more excited for the two sets I ordered (Chubby Chums and Zoo Crew - love those names!); hope they make their journey quickly and safely! New stamps + a new job = much excitement in your life! Enjoy all the 'new-ness' coming your way; fresh directions are always rewarding. Thank you for sharing and inspiring. I'll definitely be returning to explore more of your eye-catching artwork.
    carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Elise! Just wanted to drop in to say thank you so much for all of the sweet comments you've left for me! They mean so much to me, and it is so flattering coming from someone whose cards (and talent!) I admire so much! Hope your new job is going well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)