Sunday, September 23, 2012

So Thankful!

Hello everyone! I hope that your are having a good weekend so far! Yesterday, my husband and I celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary! We enjoyed a movie ("Trouble With the Curve" - I highly recommend that you see that!), some shopping, and dinner at our favorite restaurant - Olive Garden! It was great! Today we're relaxing at home and waiting for the Steeler game to start! :)

I have a few cards to share with you. I made these cards for everyone who helped us move a few weeks ago. We are so, so thankful for their help and could not have moved that quickly without them!




These cards were so easy to make! They feature one of Lawn Fawn's new stamp sets "So Thankful." A little stamping, a little paper piecing, and a little gluing. It was very easy to make quite a few of these. Here is a picture with all three cards:


Thanks for stopping by! It's officially fall! Hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)