Monday, August 27, 2012

HB2U!

Happy Monday everyone! I hope that you all have a great weekend! I was able to attend a friend's wedding this weekend and it was wonderful! She looked amazing, the rain held off, and everything went smoothly. They even had an ice cream truck show up at the reception!! Yum!

I have a card to share with you for the current Lawnscaping Challenge - to make your own patterned paper with stamps!


I dug through my stamp collection and picked out a bunch of Lawn Fawn stamps to use for my patterned paper. Here it is!



The pink and orange strips use the heart and star stamps from "Bake Me a Cake" and "Plus One". The green strip is the dashed line from "Bon Voyage" and one of the straight lines from "Bake Me a Cake." The blue (which is a little bit hard to see) has a wavy line that is from "Gnome Sweet Gnome." And the purple strip has the swirly stamp from "Bake Me a Cake." Then I stamped some stars on yellow card stock, the "hb2u" on white paper, cut them out, added some glittered, and adhered them to the card!

That was a lot of fun to create patterned paper! Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your Monday! :)

P.S. I am also entering this card into the Young Crafters Unite Challenge! Check out the amazing cards over there!

7 comments:

  1. wow, super fun card!! Love the neon look :)
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! LOVE how you created your patterned papers! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!
    Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has a super fun vibe to it. Love the hot colors, the torn strips, the white alphas. Great job! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! I love the bright colors and the faux washi look! Thanks for playing along with us at YCU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute and fun, love the bright colors. Congrats on being a LF top mow it all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun and vibrant card! I love the funky feel of it =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)