Monday, June 11, 2012

Hello Baby!

Hello everyone! I hope that you had a good Monday. My husband is done with school for the summer and he stayed home while I went to work today - boo! I will make up for that by giving him a Honey Do list for the summer! :)


Anyways, I have a card to share with you for this week's Lawnscaping Challenge.


The clouds and stork bag are paper pieced from patterned paper. I really wanted to use the clouds from Lawn Fawn's "Bon Voyage" set because it is one of my new sets. I like new stamps! Here is a close up of the card:


Thanks for looking at my cards! I hope the rest of your week goes well! :)

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I love the clouds :) Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elisa, this is so cute! Loving the clouds! Love the sentiment...... And the polka dotted clouds! ACk! Thank you so much for joining us at Lawnscaping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! What a cool and fabulous idea - LOVE your take on the pp challenge - perfect card!!!
    Have a great day, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)