Tuesday, March 27, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #45

Good evening! I'm back with a card for this week's CAS-ual Friday Challenge! The challenge was to create a card using pastel colors and black. I immediately thought of a rainbow, so I made this card:


To make the rainbow, I arced a border stamp onto my stamp block! It worked great! I also added a little bit of glitter to the tops of the clouds and adhered them with foam tape to give them some more dimension. I like how they turned out!

I am also entering this card into Paper Crafts monthly gallery challenge. Their challenge is to make a card with bands of color. What's better than a rainbow!

2 comments:

  1. Really sweet card! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!!! I love the design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)