Thursday, August 4, 2011

60th Wedding Anniversary!

Hello! Today is my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary!! They definitely deserved a card because that is such a long time (don't worry - they're also getting a big party later this month). Here is the card that I made for them.



This was a lot of fun to make because I made the patterned paper by using strips of scrap paper. I've had those scraps forever and have been waiting for the right time to use them. I have also been looking for an opportunity to use my black ribbon. I usually stick to white ribbon, but the black looks better for this card.



This is a close up on the numbers. I cut the numbers out of the pattern paper and just let the white show through. I like it!

Well, thanks for stopping by! The weekend is almost here! Hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)